INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bow.gif

Quote:
Mark Todd and Leonidas II leap one of the jumps on the Olympics cross-country course.

Source: http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/olympi...ontention-with-commanding-crosscountry-effort

Mark Todd 1984:
0.jpg

1988 Seoul
0.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Todd_(equestrian)

He's 60 years old! What a stud!

-Kathy

Last edited:
@ChickenCanoe

If I knew for sure why a bird died I'd have no problem feeding it to the others, assuming it didn't die of some disease that the healthy birds might contract. Don't believe I'd let healthy birds chow down on a bird that died of an unknown reason.

Edit: I misread that, but I feel the same about a wild animal I killed; just never occurred to me to do it. Don't know that I'd do it with coons, though, due to the possibility of rabies.

Last edited:
@ChickenCanoe

If I knew for sure why a bird died I'd have no problem feeding it to the others, assuming it didn't die of some disease that the healthy birds might contract. Don't believe I'd let healthy birds chow down on a bird that died of an unknown reason.
Wise man...

-Kathy

@kwhites634 Not sure if you need it or not, but I use blocklayer.com for a lot of my projects. Free calculator for many things, always use it for my roofing. You just enter the measurements you have, and it will calculate everything else you need. It even provides diagrams (basic but still helpful).

@ChickenCanoe

Yes that's The Brick. The town was founded in 1852 or 53. I'm hoping to be there in the morning.

I like to brew my own beer but due to my dizzy problem I've not drank that much lately.

@kwhites634 Not sure if you need it or not, but I use blocklayer.com for a lot of my projects. Free calculator for many things, always use it for my roofing. You just enter the measurements you have, and it will calculate everything else you need. It even provides diagrams (basic but still helpful).
Never heard of it, but I'm sure going to check it out & bookmark it. Thank you.

Hi all. So i have a
1f414.png
that went broody. I didnt have any chicken eggs to give her so i just gave her some duck eggs. I didnt write down when we gave her eggs so I dont know what day they are on. I was able to candle while she was off nest this morning and over half of them look like they have movement in the air cell.

Does that mean they will be hatching in the next day or two?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom