Incubators Anonymous

Ok time to call it we started lockdown with 13 eggs for a friend and 17 for me, 4 of mine quit late the other 26 hatched and are running around the brooder.
20171225_093047.jpg
20171225_091541-1.jpg
20171225_091548.jpg

What breeds? Very cute. Congrats on a great hatch!!
Thank you!
Mine are an assortment of barnyard mix to include, rir, delaware, cuckoo marans, welsummer, golden sexlink, white leghorn, ee, turken, and several I rescued but thst I don't know what they are. My friends should be americauna(probably ee) and speckled Sussex and some of them are mixed between the two. So it should be fun colors

Thank you!
Mine are an assortment of barnyard mix to include, rir, delaware, cuckoo marans, welsummer, golden sexlink, white leghorn, ee, turken, and several I rescued but thst I don't know what they are. My friends should be americauna(probably ee) and speckled Sussex and some of them are mixed between the two. So it should be fun colors

Fun bunch!!

Is everyone still hatching/started hatching? I only have 2 eggs in lockdown this week. Fertility and egg laying has plummeted over the past couple weeks with all the cold and snow.
One of my turkeys has started laying! The first egg laid was fertile but it looks like it quit on me. There's still about 6 more in the bator though. I'm not sure who's laying but Cuddles is squatting for me and Pebbles is being extra friendly. I watched both of them get mated. I'm not sure who else is getting on board the egg train but it's starting up!

Back
Top Bottom