Incubators Anonymous

img_2766-1-jpg.1192276
what color is she? and do you know what was crossed to get her?

Everyone needs a turkey like Pebbles, I so miss Ethel and Mr T.. I love my turkeys but I miss my lappers and Snitch is just not into being a lapper.

I am starting my next batch of eggs on the 12th of Dec. I might throw a few of the turkey eggs in a week earlier, just to see if I can get a lapper.. If the turkey keeps laying eggs between now and then..

I know one of them is "ready" I caught her submitting in front of 3 toms the other day. They all took their turns on her..

(I just realized this should be on turkey thread),,duh Sorry..

Everyone needs a turkey like Pebbles, I so miss Ethel and Mr T.. I love my turkeys but I miss my lappers and Snitch is just not into being a lapper.

I am starting my next batch of eggs on the 12th of Dec. I might throw a few of the turkey eggs in a week earlier, just to see if I can get a lapper.. If the turkey keeps laying eggs between now and then..

I know one of them is "ready" I caught her submitting in front of 3 toms the other day. They all took their turns on her..

(I just realized this should be on turkey thread),,duh Sorry..
works here too though

i have to wait on hatching to see if i get a new house first

I have an egg addiction and am so glad I have found other addicts! ;)
I have 1 Brinsea 28 and two foam bators I use as a hatcher and backup. I’ve been looking at cabinet bators.....but Im pretty sure my husband would kill me!
I have 7 supreme longtail and 1 polish hatching tomorrow. Bator has 5 Barbezieux, 6 Crested Cream Legbar, 5 Icelandics, 4 Serama, 13 Hedemora & 11 Bielefelder.
I have a stock tank brooder with 25 babies.
Years of living in small house in the city whose laws prohibited chickens (I had at most 5 as “pets” which was illegal) has made me kinda go nuts now that we’ve bought acreage.

Those turkey pictures are beautiful!
Hmmmm.....turkeys....will have to get a few in the spring or maybe hatch some...

Back
Top Bottom