incubators

For a beginner I would say the best incubator to get would be a hova bator genesis with a turner. I have done many hatches and just go my genesis and it is the best incubator I have so far, it holds the temp and humidity great too. There's really nothing to it, just plug it in and add water and eggs and your all set. Good luck in your search
big_smile.png

I recommend Cutler's for the incubator. I ordered last Friday and it arrived this afternoon! Recently a post indicated that Cutler's had the 1588 backordered but that might not be the case.

I would also recommend cutler, I explained to them that I had eggs on their way and they shipped it the fastest way possible for me, for no extra charge. They have a wonderful customer service and are very helpful and fast.

Last edited:
That was me last week that had trouble getting one in from Cutler.I called to order one and they said they were expecting a shipment but they were spoken for already.They said I could order one but it would be the next shipment. She said that she couldn't give me a definite shipping date for it and I needed it soon so I was afraid to risk not having it in time.
I ended up ordering it from a different place,they got it to me in 3 days.
Cutler might already have gotten them in though.They weren't the only ones waiting on shipments, I called a few places that said they were backordered.

I got mine last Friday from Cutler, Gqf said 2 weeks. Cutler has the best price the 1588 and 1611 was 142.60+shipping. Just tell them U want the #1 Combo just like McDonalds!!
lau.gif

I know, by now they should have the combo order for all the business they are getting for byc!!!!!!!!
smile.png

They definitely have the best prices around, believe me I checked a ton of places last week.I was consumed with trying to get one in time.
I found only one place that could get it to me before at least 10 days.
They were more expensive but the shipping was free.
Cutler still might be cheaper even with shipping.
What do they get for shipping anyway?
You never know when you may need to purchase another:D

Cutler still ends up being $30.00 cheaper than the other places, thats probably why they were back ordered last week.
When I called around last week the companies who didn't have any in stock were saying that the factory couldn't keep up with the demand lately.
There must be a whole lotta people ordering the Genesis 1588....... Miss.Prissy?
wink.png
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom