Incukit??

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by lilwhispers, Jun 1, 2010.

1. lilwhispers

lilwhispers Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2008
    Idaho
    Has anyone used a incukit if so how was your hatching percentage. I saw one on ebay looks like an easy way to build a bator just curious if anyone has experience with it.

2. Kekko

Kekko Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2010
    Western IDAHO
    lilwhispers: I have met with and talked to the guys that make & sell these they are in Fruitland Idaho not far from where I am. They say they work real well but I have never used one. I was thinking of trying one in an incubater box that I designed but haven't built yet. They have a web site @ http://incubatorwarehouse.com If you are making a large incubator you will want the 150watt set-up I think the small one is only about 40 Watt.

3. perolane

perolane Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2010
    Louisiana
    We purchased the large one as soon as they came out. We've had 2 good hatches so far & I highly recommend it!! The first hatch wasn't so great, but our fault with humidity issues in our homemade bator. The Incukit super easy to install !!

4. IncubatorWarehouse.com

IncubatorWarehouse.com Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2009
    Fruitland, ID
    The IncuKits are a great way to go when building your own incubator, they hold temperature within a very tight range. You can visit our website to see reviews and further details about them: incubatorwarehouse.com

5. Yiannisk

Yiannisk Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2012
    It is perfect i have 2 incubators using incukit DC and i am very pleased with them
    here is the first i build last year https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/664471/my-60-dollar-home-made-incubatorgs
    28 eggs the second one is exactly the same but bigger 40 eggs
    Just run the test they suggest on there site with a 40W lamp because a friend of mine had problems to reach 100F
    due to the size and material of the box he used

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by