INDIANA BYC'ers HERE!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by jchny2000, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Kiniska

Kiniska Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2012
    English, Indiana
    Hey Pip,
    She may have thought she could get away with it because you were there. I know that is why some of mine lower in the pecking order act when I am with them. Makes them brave to have their fearless protector near. :)

2. julie0477

julie0477 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2013
    Brown County, Indiana
    lol I watched this. Poor guys didn't get funded :(. I've seen their ads on the web though

3. julie0477

May 14, 2013
    Brown County, Indiana
    ha! Mom was around so she figured it was safe to for 'payback time!' lol too funny

Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
  4. gunchief25

gunchief25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2013
    Solsberry, Indiana

I wont be able to make this one. Everybody have fun.

5. kabhyper1

kabhyper1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Babies!!! We are bringing the majority of them inside since they are still hatching and she has already hatched 9. We have lost one during hatch, one isn't doing very good, so I left it under momma, and 2 that haven't gotten their land legs yet that I left under her also. So she has five eggs and 3 kids under her right now. Better than juggling 14! lol I think the little silver one is my favorite.
    [​IMG]

6. SallyinIndiana

SallyinIndiana Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2012
    Bargersville, Indiana

Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
  7. julie0477

May 14, 2013
    Brown County, Indiana
    Ducks and free kittens. Sounds like heaven . I wish I could've gone!

8. ellymayRans

ellymayRans Chillin' With My Peeps

I went to the "table" but noone was there! I did get to meet ccccchickens, pdbirdhaven and little americana mom..which it was great to meet all of you! Saw some lovely SalmonFavs that I wish I had more of! And all of the above mentioned! Ugh so col tho! I brought 3 boys I was trying to brid of and thoght I'm bringing 3 and buying 3 ... even! ... but no such luck! I don't want to make them dinner but if auction doesn't work I'm gonna have to! I don't like penning them but I don't want them either! Delimna! Loved seeing all the birds and look forward to showing stock of my own in a couple of years!

9. Old Salt 1945

Old Salt 1945 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2013
    Lebanon, IN
    CENTRAL INDIANA POULTRY SHOW

I had gorgeous weather ordered, 72 deg, light breeze from the south, puff ball clouds, mostly sunny.[​IMG]

Somehow Patrick countermanded the order.[​IMG]

Apparently, BYC people came to the picnic table, but couldn't stay longer than a few minutes, for fear of frostbite.[​IMG] I didn't stay there either.

Saw lots of birds. Bought a brace (2) of 3 month old Peacock males cheap.

At least there was no snow.

John

1 person likes this.
  10. HappyHappyHappy

HappyHappyHappy Out Of The Brooder

Apr 20, 2013
    hour North of Indy
    The Show was fun, there were lots of things to look at. My Son and I had a great time... I sat at the BYC table for a short while between walking around. I was able to meet DelawareMommy not sure if I wrote that as she does I didnt look at it before I started to type.. I hope everyone else had a great day as well. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by