Indiana Poultry Breeders Association 59th Annual Winter Show

PhoenixFeatherFarms

Songster
9 Years
Apr 11, 2010
Mooresville, IN
Was wondering if anyone had any info on this show. We emailed to see if we could get the forms to register to show but figured while we wait we would see if anyone already knows anything about it.
wink.png

Also whos going and what are you showing or selling? How is the normal turn out?

Regardless is we show or not were still going to go
smile.png

Keep me advised of any info on this show too...it's only about an hour 1/2 drive for me, so we will probably go as well. I'm still looking for those SQ Buff Bantam Cochins...
wink.png

Yup thats the one.. Deadline to enter is Sat. 11/20 so there is still a few days to get in. We just printed off our entry form
smile.png

Maybe someone will know here andy one know who does NPIP testing in Central Indiana? I dont know if they will be testing at the show or not so need to find someone to test our show and sale birds.

Thanks!

Quote:
Thanks
wink.png

Well our entries are in the mail.. Hubby is showing 8 birds and I'm showing 5... Im sure us newbies arent going to do that well as we have no clue what we are doing but hey thats all part of learning
wink.png

Anyone else going? What are you bringing?

We have decided to sell out of our Polish so we will have 2 Standard WC Black Hens, 1 Standard WC Blue Hen, and 1 WC Blue Rooster for sale as a quad and then we will also have a Bantam WC Cuckoo FRIZZLED Rooster and his WC Black small Standard Hen with him as a pair. All are just about laying age except for one of the WC Black hens who is 1.5yrs old.

We also have LOTS of Black split for Lavender Cochin cockerels as well but will only bring them if someone wants to pre-arrange to buy same as some nice PQ Serama Cockerels.. again will only bring if there is interest
wink.png

Also going to have 2 Pairs of Khaki Campbell Ducks from this year.. the Hens have been laying for about 3weeks now. Also have 1 White Pekin Drake and 1 Mallard Drake.

Will anyone be bringing Bantam Silver Laced, Blue Laced Red, Partridge, Dunlaced or Blue Wyandottes to sell? Always looking for quality stock to add some new/different bloodlines. I could also use another LF Blue Laced Red Wyandotte (Splash) pullet or hen.
I do not want any cock birds except in Dun Laced or Blue.
Thanks in advance!

If anyone has a LF Buff Cochin Rooster or a mottled Japanese rooster to sell, please contact me!

Back
Top Bottom