Indiana traders here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 trio's of Slamon Faverolles
One set hens are are 1 & 2 yr old and roo is 3
the second set were all hatched in January just started laying.
Will only sell as trios Will post pics later and more info if anyone is interested

I have two black Australorp pullets for sale or trade. I am looking for a green laying hen and a Golden Comet. They are about 17 weeks old. And one looks like she will start laying soon. I'm not sure how much to ask for her. If you are interested make me an offer. From what I've ready they can make good broody hens as well as good layers.

Silkie pairs for sale.
I went on a silkie egg buying and hatching spree last year.
All of these came from well advertised breeders, but as we all know not even those from show quality will reproduce show quality. (very few anyway.) These would be good starter birds, some roos will be better if without hens and let their feathers grow etc, for show..

$20 each pair.
2 white pairs.
1 blue pair.
1 splash roo with a grey hen.
All hens are laying and were hatched last year, all hens have been with roos and are still with roos.

We are down-sizing and making it more managable for winter.

Make be taking them to a sale soon.

Also have 5 Mille Fleur D'uccle chicks for sale, all for $20.

1 Black silkie roo, pet quality due to only 4 toes, may throw 5 toed offspring, he's the only black we have so we don't need him, very nice feet feathers, crest/topknot coming in very good again, nice fluff, dark mulberry comb, very good pigmentation- black feet, etc. $10 OBO.

Located Ind/Oh line.

Thank you

My Seramas recently had to be separated because the boys were fighting over the only girl. The unlucky cockerel is now sitting on my shoulder because otherwise he'd be pouting all alone in a pen. Dose someone have a good wife for him, over two months old? OH/IN
31816_chicken_083.jpg

Edited to add that he really does look nicer than this pic, but he needs a good looking hen for a mate.

Last edited:
I'm in Lebanon (halfway between Indy/Lafayette).

I have 3 RIR roosters that I would like to swap for some pullets/hens. Or, if no one wants a rooster, but has some RIR pullets/hens to sell, I'm interested.

I still have my 5 Rhode Island Red cockerels that I am giving away for free. They are the sweetest little boys, hatched June 3rd and they came from Ideal Hatchery. They love to come up and stand in front of us just to get picked up and smooched on, lol. They follow my 10 yr old daughter around like little puppy dogs, they adore her. They are free to a good home! Someone take them, we are getting attached and I don't want or need RIR's, especially not 5 boys!

Also, I am selling one Bantam Dark Brahma cockerel. He finally revealed himself as a boy. We were selling him regardless of what he was since Brahmas aren't something we want at this time. He is still feathering in a little slow on his back but he's beautiful. Asking $5 for him. PM me if anyone is interested.

This thread seems to have gone dead! I'll post again, get it bumped up. Here is what I am offering free, and what I am selling:

FOR FREE: 5 Standard RIR cockerels, hatched June 3rd, came from Ideal Hatchery. They were my packing peanuts and I don't want RIR's, let alone 5 boys. Please, someone take them! Completely free, just come get them!

FOR SALE:

2 Bantam Buff Orpington cockerels and one Bantam Dark Brahma cockerel all from Ideal Hatchery, hatched June 3rd. I am only asking $4 for the BO's and $5 for the Brahma. I am open to trades or I'd even take a bag of food for the whole bunch. Let me know if anyone is interested. I am in West Central Indiana.

hey do any of you know about a swap or auction in shipshewana around Sept. 12? Id liek more info if you could please PM me? thanks a bunch!

If anyone has any bantam cochins in columbian, partridge, lemon blue or lavendar, please pm me.
I have a black bantam cochin pair probably around 5-6 mos old. The cockerel is pet quality only.
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom