Infertile rooster?

I am going through the same exact thing with my Deathlayer pair. I’ve incubated about 20 eggs with zero fertilization. And their butts aren’t extra floofy.

Attachments

• IMG_3569.jpeg
    IMG_3569.jpeg
    881 KB · Views: 5
Interesting. I wonder if it could just be the time of the year? Idk. I'm going to try the but thing and see what happens.
I am going through the same exact thing with my Deathlayer pair. I’ve incubated about 20 eggs with zero fertilization. And their butts aren’t extra floofy.

Rhode Island Reds make good cockerels. Why not get one or two of those? In general one cockerel per ten hens plus one or two extra works well. You will also get purebred chicks instead of a random hybrid that may or may not be a desirable cross.

Rhode Island Reds make good cockerels. Why not get one or two of those? In general one cockerel per ten hens plus one or two extra works well. You will also get purebred chicks instead of a random hybrid that may or may not be a desirable cross.
Im breeding the blue laced red wyandotte and just happen to have a red hen in their pen at the moment because the rest aren't laying.

Back
Top Bottom