I really don’t know and if it doesn’t work please contact a vet,I have a few friends with experience I think they could help,I will answer you and tell you a solution if they have one,for now just try the one in the video:)
He’s in the sling as per video - let’s hope!

Is this the same chick as on another thread?
Yes I posted another thread but on my channel to hopefully get better responds and it worked thanks to all my friends in byc
That's not how that works. We don't have "channels." Just a forum list. What results for the rest of us are 2 threads that appear the same way in the forum. Both threads were listed one after another on the forum. It's confusing, but I'm glad your friend got help somewhere. I

That said, I would refrain from posting on behalf of another BYCer in the future. It's unnecessary. But it's very kind of you to try to help!

Is this the same chick as on another thread?

That's not how that works. We don't have "channels." Just a forum list. What results for the rest of us are 2 threads that appear the same way in the forum. Both threads were listed one after another on the forum. It's confusing, but I'm glad your friend got help somewhere. I

That said, I would refrain from posting on behalf of another BYCer in the future. It's unnecessary. But it's very kind of you to try to help!
But her chick was getting worse and I sent messages to more than 10 experts they just weren’t responding,but the last way worked and I finally got people’s attentio,but I won’t do that again:)sorry if it caused confusion

Last edited:
But her chick was getting worse and I sent messages to more than 10 experts they just weren’t responding,but the last way worked and I finally got people’s attentio,but I won’t do that again:)sorry if it caused confusion
I'm glad it worked! Just remember that folks aren't on here 24/7.

Back
Top Bottom