Injured? Sick? I’m so afraid of losing her :(

Pics
I will find some baby aspirin and get some in her water.

Im actually loving this idea. I could actually set this up so she could use it for a large portion of the day and I could take her out for a bit every now and then just so she gets into different positions and doesn’t start hurting....I know if I’m sick and lay in bed for too long I start hurting ... I would assume the same for them.... probably
Yeah I agree with you, definitely still needs to exercise so she doesn't get stiff and hurt even more. But this would provide you both with some relief for periods of time. Relieve some of the pain for her hopefully, and you can sit & relax knowing you've done all you can for her. :)

We tried it.... she hated it. Spent most of the time flapping and squawking to get out. :/ I only made her sit in it a minute though because I didn’t want to stress her too much. However she did seem to like the bath.
Try it again at night time after dark when she is sleepy. They are a lot more calm and willing to try new things at that time of night. Just like training to perch. :)

Have you tried to give her any Drench? You can put 3 drops, one at a time, directly on the tip of her tongue, let her swallow each drop first, before giving the next. It goes directly into their bloodstream. If she doesn't improve from it, within a few hours, then if you are up to it and feel confident in tubing her, you could try that. I myself, prefer an eye dropper, with liquids applied to the tongue, one drop at a time.

Pics of the Nutri-Drench, I bought mine at Tractor Supply last week.

Attachments

• 20200827_230617.jpg
    20200827_230617.jpg
    423 KB · Views: 2
  • 20200827_230557.jpg
    20200827_230557.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 2
That’s exactly why I’m so concerned. If she was just tired and not moving a lot but was still eating or at least drinking and pooing. Then I wouldn’t be as worried. :/
Yes, same here.... it honestly does not sound good for her at this point. Especially if she won't even swallow, and didn't respond even a little to the drench. Did you try to give it every 8 hours?

Back
Top Bottom