Interior Coop Pics

Pics
Quote:
lau.gif
I knew i should have used something else to edit him. hahaha...

Here are some pics of mine:

Decided to make our coop look somewhat like a playhouse. ( In case we ever decide to sell, a buyer could convert to playhouse or whatever)
66234_img_0840.jpg

North wall with a/c added this summer. I live in Sunny Arizona!!
66234_img_1375.jpg

East and south wall
66234_img_0843.jpg

West wall: very plain and I needed to do something
66234_img_2742.jpg

Am working on a mural... still need to add to it and finish it up. Still a work in progress.
66234_img_3380.jpg

66234_img_3379.jpg

Quote:
WOW. I am floored. That is amazing.

Oh, and lest people laugh at the idea of your a/c coop, egg production increases when they're more comfortable, so theoretically, the electric bill could pay for itself.
lol.png

Last edited:
Unreal! I can't believe how some coops look so clean and can be served a meal
in there off the floor,,LOL!! VERY impressive!! I adore the painting on the wall,,you can have your children living in there ...
beautiful !
lol.png

Quote:
WOW. I am floored. That is amazing.

Oh, and lest people laugh at the idea of your a/c coop, egg production increases when they're more comfortable, so theoretically, the electric bill could pay for itself.
lol.png

Before we added the a/c we were getting 2-3 eggs out of 8 gals with this heat...then it increased to 5-7. Eventually they all figured out that it was cooler inside instead of sitting under their shaded "patio" cover. I came home from work one day and didn't see the gals in their usual place. They were all inside the coop. They are smart girls. Finally the temps are getting into double digits and they are hanging out in their run now. DH bought an energy efficient a/c and our bill isn't much higher than it was previous.

Back
Top Bottom