International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

both are lovely .correct body type .these are from Jasper?

you have now a lot BCM pullets to select from . only keeping a most complete pullets . let see witch one will stand up .

chooks man
Hopefully we will get some good breeders. The white is going to be the problem I think. It's what I worry about the most. We will see in time.

Hopefully we will get some good breeders. The white is going to be the problem I think. It's what I worry about the most. We will see in time.

I m not worrying about any thing .your line is almost there .still some work need to be done but nothing compare to the rest of us ,our lines are a mess right now .long road ahead of us

we will see when they are fully grown .
chooks man

I believe only 4 BC from the youngest 8 and 9 weeks old in that pen from Jasper. Most of them are BLCM. Total of 22 in that pen. Out of 22 I think only 7 are cockerels.

hope from these 7 cockerels ,there one very nice BC
you only need 2 trios .one from Blaze and another from Jasper .plus 1 or 2 extra cockerels .

I think you have what you need for next breeding season .
chooks man

4 BC from Jasper is great .they will breed well with Blaze s sons .
hope we get a good cockerel from Jasper .that what I m waiting for .

chooks man
There is only 1 BC cockerel and 3 BC pullets from Jasper that are 8 weeks old. 3 BC pullets in the older group are from Jasper and Storm. Yellow/Red, Brown and Blue/White leg bands.

Last edited:
1600022949683.png

@marchick
this cockerel is Jasper son ? look very good ,
are his toes bent or just because he is on top of table ?
chooks man

Back
Top Bottom