International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

Chooks man

Free Ranging
Nov 12, 2015
Australia NSW
Of course I am going to keep breeding to the highest level because that is what makes me happy. I still might cringe a little to make a difficult decision. Especially one I might regret later. I am just worried my flock might not have enough diversity. Remember I almost culled my second best cockerel because of the spots. I am just trying not to do that again. There are some tough decisions and I just don't want to regret my decisions.
if you show up the birds before taking any decision I don t see a problem ,we are helping you out .so don t take decision by your self and regret it later .we are here to help each other out so we minimize the mistakes .

chooks man

marchick

Crowing
Sep 19, 2013
Washington State
if you show up the birds before taking any decision I don t see a problem ,we are helping you out .so don t take decision by your self and regret it later .we are here to help each other out so we minimize the mistakes .

chooks man
Thank you Chooksman! I appreciate you and each and everyone here. I hope everyone has a Blessed Thanksgiving.

kcrandall

Crowing
Nov 16, 2015
North Central Texas

chooks man
Thank you Chooksman! I appreciate you and each and everyone here. I hope everyone has a Blessed Thanksgiving.
This is why this group is my favorite!

Minky

Songster
Nov 4, 2017
Ontario
Happy belated thanksgiving. !!! And good luck with Black Friday !

can someone remind me what colour beaks day olds marans have if they are male/ female?
I hatched some olive Eggers using my CLB roo and marans and some have pale beaks and others have pale upper with dark beak tips.
will this be gender related possibly?

Top Bottom