International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

I'm no expert but I can take a super uneducated guess if you like ? #2 is a cockerel... Zoom in real close at its comb in pic 3. See how much more pronounced the points are compared to the other 2 that are much smaller?

Very pretty little ones you have. 🙂

I'm no expert but I can take a super uneducated guess if you like ? #2 is a cockerel... Zoom in real close at its comb in pic 3. See how much more pronounced the points are compared to the other 2 that are much smaller?

Very pretty little ones you have. 🙂
Just the way it's standing is screaming loud and proud little man !! 🤣

I wish I knew, that's the hassle with flock housing, she's got 17 neighbors. She is also about as flighty as a wild bird, so I don't catch her on the nest often. Once we get a smaller housing units built I could isolate her and see. I am hatching, but they decided to go on break starting about a week ago.a few started molting!
One of mine looks like she's getting ready to molt also. Seems like she just got done... 🤔
As always, I really look forward to seeing your pics you post. ♥️
Hopefully next week, I'll have little ones to post.

Do you have any BCM's still?
Yes. I kept my boy, Flip. He's the best rooster! I also just got 8 hatching eggs from a local breeder, so hopefully he'll get some BCM girls, too.

Attachments

• IMG_2492~photo-full Flip.jpg
    IMG_2492~photo-full Flip.jpg
    503.7 KB · Views: 11

Back
Top Bottom