International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

here are few photos of my BCM cockerel from the 3rd line . Shakeara X Zambezi .
this 2 cockerel are the only 2 son s of shakears without a white earlobe . they are a little smaller compared to they brother but a stunning body marking and rich copper . correct body type .
keeping them is keeping the genetic diversity in my flock for the future .

here Shakrambezi . his comb need a little work and mass too . lucky me both of this traits are not sex linked . they are Autosome,the hen will be able to correct that in the future progeny .
P1070169.JPG

second one from the right next to Massoud a Golden salmon rooster .
P1070171.JPG

P1070172.JPG

P1070367.JPG

the sun is making his copper look golden .

this guy will be mated to Norway ( mahogany carrier ) but produce progeny with a stunning body type with a darker type copper .
he ll correct that and she ll correct the body type and mass .

NORWAY is going to be my main hen to produce only sire for the future .
the future pullets will come from different line .

chooks man

here are few photos of my BCM cockerel from the 3rd line . Shakeara X Zambezi .
this 2 cockerel are the only 2 son s of shakears without a white earlobe . they are a little smaller compared to they brother but a stunning body marking and rich copper . correct body type .
keeping them is keeping the genetic diversity in my flock for the future .

here Shakrambezi . his comb need a little work and mass too . lucky me both of this traits are not sex linked . they are Autosome,the hen will be able to correct that in the future progeny .
View attachment 1192468
second one from the right next to Massoud a Golden salmon rooster .
View attachment 1192470
View attachment 1192479
View attachment 1192481
the sun is making his copper look golden .

this guy will be mated to Norway ( mahogany carrier ) but produce progeny with a stunning body type with a darker type copper .
he ll correct that and she ll correct the body type and mass .

NORWAY is going to be my main hen to produce only sire for the future .
the future pullets will come from different line .

chooks man
I love Golden Salmon..... ahhhh someday! What a beautiful view all those great roosters. I like the minimal leg feathering and great leg color!

Here is a close up of my cockerel. From a distance he looks like his eyes are black. Do I have anything to worry about? The pupils seem larger than most of my others.
View attachment 1192530

his comb is stunning but his eyes are brown .
if you want to work with him ,you should do . mate him to a hen/pullet with a gorgeous orange eyes .other wise you end up in big trouble in the future .

chooks man

I guess I will have to give them Thanksgiving names, 14 so far.... some still in the incubator. Kfelton0002 has been helping, poor woman! I have been driving her crazy all day.
View attachment 1192840

oh ha .finally we get to see RedBank chicks .
they are gorgeous .great hatch down color and body type .

chooks man

Back
Top Bottom