International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

I probably won't keep any Birchen. I would much rather keep the Blue Copper pullets from the hatches as a laying flock and possible backup if needed.

that will be wise move .all your layer should be BLC and BC . so you never run into trouble ,always have a lot back up hens .

chooks man

Ta mate, she'll be right. No worries. Translation - Thanks friend, everything will be all right. Nothing to worry about. The eggs look fantastic, I am excited to see the BCM. Thanks Marchick

HaHahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
east coast they say she ll be right .
West coast they say he ll be right.

chooks man

what chooks are you looking @ ?
chooks man
I don't really know what lines or anything about them. A friend told me about them. I called the man and he said I could come anytime. I want to get some chicks to eventually take back to Julio (Antionio's son). If they are very nice I may do what you did and start all over. I will take pics. I have someone local that wants all of my birds or any that I will part with.

This is a picture of the eggs.
sawmill.png

I don't really know what lines or anything about them. A friend told me about them. I called the man and he said I could come anytime. I want to get some chicks to eventually take back to Julio (Antionio's son). If they are very nice I may do what you did and start all over. I will take pics. I have someone local that wants all of my birds or any that I will part with.

do not get ready of your best hens .
have a look at the parent stock of the new chicks ,don t get them if the parent look not good .

Me I had to restart all over again not by chose . I had too .other wise I wouldn t sold my old stock .
start over is not some thing I like to do really . I like to keep a line and work on it as I go .
I like to breed a good chooks not having somebody else good chooks . like a collector .
breeding is fun .evolving with your lines as you go .

need some photos of your chooks please .

chooks man

Back
Top Bottom