(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
We got our first 10 baby chicks on March 7th, 2019.
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
14 all together. We currently have 9 hens, 2 roosters and 3 straight run chicks
(3) What breeds do you have?
Easter Eggers and Silkies
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
How they are such great pets and give us eggs.
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Gaming, beauty, crafting, cooking, gardening, and photography.
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I'm a housewife with 1 Pomeranian and 3 guinea pigs. We have just started our homesteading journey in the year of 2019 and it's one of the most rewarding things in the world.
(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?
I've been using this website for questions about our chicks since we got them on day one I always have new questions still so I thought I should join in.
Ps. I hope I did this right!