Is anyone hatching on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day???

IM with you buster ! What are you hatching !!!
jumpy.gif
:bun

Quote:
I have a bunch of buff orps in there, plus some eggs from my Orp projects. I also set a bunch of buff orp crosses for two reasons- 1) I wanted as many eggs as I could in there because I'm testing out a new incubator and 2) I need some birds to sell to people who happen by my house wanting to buy. I sold about 15 birds this year to people who stopped while driving by because they saw the flock free ranging and wanted to buy some. I am out of birds I want to sell, so if I can get some crosses that lay well, I won't feel bad at all selling them over my breeders.

I set 23 eggs total.

I just hatched 30 quail.

I have eggs coming for me from MissPrissy this week and eggs I will be incubating for Bammony coming from BamaChicken this week. That's a lot of eggs.

Quote:
At least the kids will be home for the hatch!!! They must be excited, this is your first hatch, right!! YAY!! Repeat after me...I will NOT become addicted!!! LOL!!!

I have silver laced wyandottes and silkies due on the 27th!! I'm not sure about the SLW's becuase they were shipped and I think they may have froze. I couldn't see an aircell when I candled, but they were kind of dark and speckly.
fl.gif
I will candle this Friday to see if they are developing. The silkies I picked up myself, though, so I know they are good.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom