Is it tomorrow yet? OMG! The # of pups she had! UPDATE pg.7

Quote:
Yes and then had to take it away from him when he tried to eat the pieces he bit off.
lol.png

Once he gets those back teeth on something, it has a very short life. He's been carrying an old piece of thick water pipe he found around outside.
roll.png

Hey atleast he found something he likes that won't break and I kinda came up with the idea.

PUPS! PUPS! PUPS!
The breeder just called. Mama started having pups around 3:30 this afternoon. Three males so far!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

Yay!! Pups!
wee.gif
..hurry get boiling water and towels..hurry!.. Ahhhh!
barnie.gif
*running around in a panic..*

Quote:
That was me! DH was gone to town when the breeder called. I tried to call him (DH) on his cell phone three times. When he didn't answer I texted him. I can't believe how excited I am.
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
Was that puppy foot print carpet behind that wonderful pile of puppies!
Now, why didn't I think of that?
boot print and dog print carpet.
And it has to be German Shepard hair color. Someone could make a fortune.

I am excited for you.

Quote:
Be easier to keep the house clean thataway huh? It's mud season here, so I just finished sweeping up all the dried mud and leaves that Jax has tracked into the house.

Congratulations on a new pup. I am a big GSD fan. I have an older one now and too many other dogs. Otherwise I would be shopping for one right now. I used to breed them and really miss having a pup around.

Quote:
I had them as a child and Jax is the first one I've had as an adult. I adore this dog.
The breeder is retiring Jax & Kane's daddy as a breeding dog soon. What I wouldn't give to have that big boy around.
Edited because DH's computer is a POS.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom