Is it tomorrow yet? OMG! The # of pups she had! UPDATE pg.7

YEAH That is fabulous!
big_smile.png

Now you are going to get pictures... but then you will still have to wait to see who has the personality you want. That is another long killer wait.
th.gif

Quote:
As soon as the breeder sends me some, y'all will have em too. I imagine Mrs. Breeder is exhausted after spending two days on puppy watch. Mr. Breeder knows how very anxious I am. If he didn't before, I'm sure he does now after I screamed in his ear on the phone last night.
gig.gif
Really nice folks, the breeders.
I'm sure they'll send pics as soon as they can. We'll be going down to Texas the week after Christmas to pick out Kane.
celebrate.gif

Quote:
As soon as the breeder sends me some, y'all will have em too. I imagine Mrs. Breeder is exhausted after spending two days on puppy watch. Mr. Breeder knows how very anxious I am. If he didn't before, I'm sure he does now after I screamed in his ear on the phone last night.
gig.gif
Really nice folks, the breeders.
I'm sure they'll send pics as soon as they can. We'll be going down to Texas the week after Christmas to pick out Kane.
celebrate.gif

Why did you scream in his ear?

Quote:
Yep, he said the pups are being born, she's had three males so far and I was screaming and doing the happy dance.
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Yep, he said the pups are being born, she's had three males so far and I was screaming and doing the happy dance.
celebrate.gif

Is he going to ever hear out of that ear again?

Back
Top Bottom