Is Q9 still here?

Quote:
Bwhahahahhahahaha....
lol.png

Something about them coming back from the future.
idunno.gif
And wearing weird outfits. It could very well keep him occupied for years.

Lol! Def sounds like Q9...*sigh* I guess I'll talk to him in 2017. Bye till then!
frow.gif
I suppose he hasn't been on the Space Travel Roleplay thread lately either? Dear me. What are we going to do without Steve.
hit.gif
We should totally make this thread really long though. He'll like, freak out. xD

Actually, I haven't been on that much due to the fact that the mods are apparently doing a VERY good job keeping political threads under control.
lol.png
Plus, I've been reading next year's history textbook and writing down all the inaccuracies I find. It's infuriating.

It's nice to know that people, er, "miss" me. I bet that certain people (Kristy? Dunkopf?) wish that I would post less often, though.
lau.gif

Eenie, I assure you, if you saw me, you could never bring yourself to call me "little."
wink.png

And, on an obligatory Lincoln-related note, since you guys seem awfully curious about that videogame...

For further mind-screwiness, this occurs immediately after you kill John Adams, who happens to be a shapeshifting alien. Try not to think about that too hard.
gig.gif

Quote:
'Course we are. Messing wth YOUR head gets tiresome after a while. Your reactions are predictable.
lol.png

ep.gif
Shouldn't you respect your elders Eenie?

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it--
wee.gif
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif
woot.gif
Em admits that she is an "elder"--finally. We all knew it.

Well I feel pretty old.
hmm.png
This is not a good week for me to feel young that's for sure. I just finished an aquarium at a nursing home...maybe I'll check about an available room.
wink.png

Yes Q9, I said it. I'll call my aunt and ask her to explain it further just for you.
big_smile.png

Quote:
nah, you don't bother me, you remind me of me when i was young, what innacuracies? And which text book? Most school text books are full of innacuracies but i am just being nosy now.

Back
Top Bottom