is strombergs legit ?

v4lentine_

Hatching
Jul 15, 2021
ive been wanting to buy a pigeon for a while now , and ive been looking at strombergs sellection of pigeons , has anyone bought pigeons from strombergs ? if so is it reliable ? id like to know before commiting to buying one !

ive been wanting to buy a pigeon for a while now , and ive been looking at strombergs sellection of pigeons , has anyone bought pigeons from strombergs ? if so is it reliable ? id like to know before commiting to buying one !
I have bought pigeons from stromberg's, they ship in about 4 weeks usually, they do contract out to different lofts for the actual pigeons, but their shipping prices are rediculously high. Depending upon what breed/type you want, and how much you wish to pay for it, have you considered FOY'S pigeons, or one other website I have found to be reasonable is, http://www.whiteracers.com, I personally have not ordered from either of these sites, but have read fantastic reviews on other forums for the white racers, and FOY'S is advertised as reputable by the NPA, as well as quite a few people, even on BYC who buy their pigeon supplies from FOY'S. I am considering buying my next racers from one of these two because their prices are far more reasonable than stromberg's.

On a secondary note, of the pigeons that I have received from stromberg's hatchery most have been middle of the pack to fair in quality with a few mixed in that were not so great. I just received a pair of silver Janssens from them, that look nothing like what stromberg's advertised, but they do look like fantastic birds, so I am happy, and will be keeping them. Just as a general review, just in case you do decide to order from stromberg's.
Picture attached are the silver Janssens I received. Compare it to the pic on their website. Lol.

Attachments

• IMG_20210714_114320890.jpg
    IMG_20210714_114320890.jpg
    449.6 KB · Views: 77
I have bought pigeons from stromberg's, they ship in about 4 weeks usually, they do contract out to different lofts for the actual pigeons, but their shipping prices are rediculously high. Depending upon what breed/type you want, and how much you wish to pay for it, have you considered FOY'S pigeons, or one other website I have found to be reasonable is, http://www.whiteracers.com, I personally have not ordered from either of these sites, but have read fantastic reviews on other forums for the white racers, and FOY'S is advertised as reputable by the NPA, as well as quite a few people, even on BYC who buy their pigeon supplies from FOY'S. I am considering buying my next racers from one of these two because their prices are far more reasonable than stromberg's.
I have purchased a hen from whiteracers.com. I was very satisfied and would purchase from him again.

Attachments

• C1CA1785-E83E-4ED3-888C-E9BCD5E3CC6C.jpeg
    C1CA1785-E83E-4ED3-888C-E9BCD5E3CC6C.jpeg
    521.2 KB · Views: 75

Back
Top Bottom