Is this cross beak?

Yup I know exactly.😕 I’m really sorry! How many chickens do you have in all? Kind of random.🤪
Uhhh..... Last year we had about 20 in out main flock and six silkies. Now we've got about 40 in our main flock, 12 silkies (not including our two silky roos), 1 old English bantam rooster, three old English bantam hens, and one sebright. We have twelve baby chicks, 20 older meat bird chicks, and about 130 or so jerseys, black copper marans, gold laced whyandotts, and buff brahmas. All older chicks to. So they add up to over 181. We buy and sell some. We are also going to breed to sell to. So we're building up our separate breeding flocks.

Uhhh..... Last year we had about 20 in out main flock and six silkies. Now we've got about 40 in our main flock, 12 silkies (not including our two silky roos), 1 old English bantam rooster, three old English bantam hens, and one sebright. We have twelve baby chicks, 20 older meat bird chicks, and about 130 or so jerseys, black copper marans, gold laced whyandotts, and buff brahmas. All older chicks to. So they add up to over 181. We buy and sell some. We are also going to breed to sell to. So we're building up our separate breeding flocks.
Oh wow that’s a lot!😊

:eek:And I was having a rough time with 53!:bow

Back
Top Bottom