Is Vail's quail gone?

loves2hatch

Songster
12 Years
Apr 6, 2012
Central Iowa
Is Vails quail gone?

I can't seem to find their websight or facebook page anymore.
sad.png

The latest I see anything for them is 2014.

If not, can someone link me to them or help me find them.

2 years ago they were saying in 2 years they were moving there 2 operations into one at a totally new farm! So not sure why there not on Facebook or there website is down. i ordered from them several times and had great hatch rates. The packaging was really good. I am in need of a big order myself. But didn't want to go somewhere else, but I guess I will have to.

Hi, I have a Vail Quail, male about 2 yrs old. Can't seem to find much about them. Having a hard time finding him a mate. He lives in my laundry room and has the run of it. He does get meal worms that I found growing in my wheat bran-lol. He likes to fly, kinda, don't know how to house or with what other animals. We have goats and dogs. 2 are Pyrenees, who like to eat birds, like my guineas. Do you have Vails? Help me to find info and I'll help find this site you're talking about. okay? My son is a genius with computer programs-can find anything. Can't wait to hear from you...Thank you Debbi and Eric

I've never heard about 'Vail quail'. Are you sure it's not 'Valley quail'? A picture of the bird in question, perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom