Is your cat guilty of hit and runs?

I would not tolerate that behavior honestly. I find pushy animals to be exceedingly annoying, especially when their pushyness is coming from a reactionary thing such as wanting food or to go outside. I would keep a squirt bottle by the area she normally collides with you and squirt her as she is coming up to you.

Quote:
We are using the squirt gun treatment on our newest family member Bug (kitten). I do not like cats getting on my kitchen counters or table, in my face while I'm eating or clawing at my furniture when there is a bunch of scratching posts available. Bug doesn't have "house manners" yet, but he's learning.

We use the squirt bottle for a lot of things; I guess I never considered it for food bowl bowling...

I read somewhere that cats that touch the water with their paw before they drink have depth perception problems and don't want to risk sticking their whole face in the water accidentally. Not sure if it's true or not but out of five cats I have only one that does it.
hu.gif

Quote:
Hey Gritty,

Bug just texted me, on your phone. He would like you to fill the squirt gun with cream. Please!

15498_cream.jpg

Impy

Quote:
Hey Gritty,

Bug just texted me, on your phone. He would like you to fill the squirt gun with cream. Please!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/15498_cream.jpg

Impy

Apparently Bug thinks he has landed in Impland. No such thing happening up in here. I put a 1/4 cup of feed in each food dish, five times a day. Bug has the same two choices that KiKi and Kitty have, take it or leave it.
tongue2.gif

Back
Top Bottom