Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

@TheDawg
ra1802dsc84a1.jpg
No Way Reaction GIF

Like I said, they're awesome 😉
I am kind of finding it weird that they would have even offered now, just the one goose. I don't know if they have as much experience with ducks and geese as they do with chickens, but I was just kind of taking their word for it that just having one goose with the ducks could work. I don't think I'm really prepared to take on multiple geese at this point, honestly. I'd rather wait till have I have a better setup and can just pick the breed that I want. As it is, I'm still trying to convince DH to let us replace our drake later this year... which means getting a new trio (or quad), natch. So there's already a certain amount that I would *like to* take on, that I'm not sure if I will be able to, let alone this new thing that I wasn't planning on. ugh.

I am kind of finding it weird that they would have even offered now, just the one goose. I don't know if they have as much experience with ducks and geese as they do with chickens, but I was just kind of taking their word for it that just having one goose with the ducks could work. I don't think I'm really prepared to take on multiple geese at this point, honestly. I'd rather wait till have I have a better setup and can just pick the breed that I want. As it is, I'm still trying to convince DH to let us replace our drake later this year... which means getting a new trio (or quad), natch. So there's already a certain amount that I would *like to* take on, that I'm not sure if I will be able to, let alone this new thing that I wasn't planning on. ugh.
So far, the geese are probably the easiest animal I have. But wait if you feel that would be best for you and your property.

So far, the geese are probably the easiest animal I have. But wait if you feel that would be best for you and your property.
Sigh. Yeah, it's so hard. Of course I want all the animals, but the logistics are the tricky part. We actually rent, too. So lots of things that like, we would just DO or BUILD, we kind of can't, because it's not our property. :/

Back
Top Bottom