Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

horse skipping GIF

Sorry to disappoint. I'm not recapping four days. I'm not even reading them. lol Just grabbed a tag and something on the same page.

View attachment 3394596
Mutts? You'll have to asked @JacinLarkwell about mutts. lol I don't condone them. I can make a half-hearted effort to give you some genetic information if you can tell me what the cross is. But I'm not a fan of mutts.
View attachment 3394599

This looks uncomfortable. But also, I feel like I've slept this way before.
Hahah I had a feeling you might say something like that. #spoileralert I'm not getting the rooster. I couldn't bring myself to go through all the trouble for a cross, even if he is a meat bird and they would be bred for meat.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/what-happens-when-you-breed-a-sasso-rooster.1562191/

Oof. Should I feel targeted?
Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

mine are mixes, not mutts
Disappointed Oh No GIF by CBC

Let's examine the terms, shall we?
1675458239620.png

1675458121163.png
1675458149623.png

Let us go a step further and examine the word mongrel.
1675458186899.png

1675458254925.jpeg
Schitts Creek Wow GIF by CBC

It would appear that they are synonymous.
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

And much like I can tell someone their clothing doesn't offend me and they look pretty, one sounds better than the other, but they are both true.
Schitts Creek Do Not Want GIF by CBC

You say mix; I say mutt, and if I'm particularly offended, mongrel.
Think Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

And yes, I know...I'm
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC
Hahah I had a feeling you might say something like that. #spoileralert I'm not getting the rooster. I couldn't bring myself to go through all the trouble for a cross, even if he is a meat bird and they would be bred for meat.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/what-happens-when-you-breed-a-sasso-rooster.1562191/
Sasso? That's not a real breed. lol Sounds like a mutt already. lol
im out dan levy GIF by CBC

I know, I know ow they're the same meaning. But I just.... don't see it that way. Like a golden doodle (don't judge, it was the first one I xould think of) or a sexlink is a mix. You know (if it was bred right at least) what is in it. My dog, Sasha, is a mutt. I cam say she has some breeds in her, but like 80% of her background isn't known without getting her tested.

I know a lot of mine are mixes, but I can tell you what is in their background. You can't say the same for the EEs and mutts

Back
Top Bottom