Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

Too late to answer?
Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

Ahh well. If I had to say, I'd make sure not to put the the toad into too warm of temps right off the bat. I'd say to keep it within 15 degrees F of the outdoor temp for the first few days, then slowly raise the temp. Just so you don't unwittingly put it through heat stress.

Five inches of sub, maybe? Peat and some from where you found it. With a drainage layer with screen on top of it.
A hide or two, one in a cooler spot of the cadge, and one in a warmer.
Outdoor bugs for the first bit, (waxworms are great if you can find them in an old hive) Moisten sub, and provide a dish deep enough for the toad to soak in- I can't stress how important that is for directly after brumation- imagine not going to the bathroom for a few months. Make sure it isn't straight tap water.

So Eevee just won a portrait for a Senior Dog Portfolio that Park Hill Fine Art Portraits is putting together.

mcnamara-1024x806.png

I am slightly terrified. lol

I think I'm going to order this for her to wear. The collar, not the dress.
1680205602318.png

71Q7q3RGBwL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08VHZLQF4/ref=sw_img_1?smid=ANYJQ8VGX4SR1&th=1

Now I have to go home and make sure my suit still fits, and I'm going to look okay with her, and get her groomed.

Healthy eating versus . . . .

I can't believe it's not butter, butter.
45% vegetable oil versus 45% vegetable oil. Looks to me like they are both vegan. :idunno
:sick :sick View attachment 3448645
Lol what the heck
What's the point, they're both the same??
Most of what I eat doesn't even say "vegan". Most of it is accidental, normal products, normal prices

Back
Top Bottom