Isa's Homestead Happenings and Hangout

My initial reaction to your displeasure:
7gg389.png
:lau my displeasure, lol
I don't understand this meme, either

I am beyond excited. 🤭
Scared Freak Out GIF by The Meredith Vieira Show

I'm just kind of freaking out. lol

I wish they'd been able to do it when Maribelle was still alive to have both of them in it. But I'm not sure she'd have been okay in the car for that long. It's over a 2-hour drive to get there.

:lau my displeasure, lol
I don't understand this meme, either
I don't get it either lol.
Isa sounded snippy, so I thought I upset her when I said anyone would know that was a Black Australorp. Except for probably half the you-know-whats on here...but those of us with sense knew. lol

I am from the South. There is a joke among people from the South...
be85fa89cb8c29050a6737eff82cbbef07b9ddfc7897f1d3ff5aed277c07f71b_1.png

As...
1680206762640.jpeg

I have a bit of a Southern Belle thing going with my voice. Proper and genteel. Best heard over the sound of cicadas in the trees, through the perfume of honeysuckle and jasmine, and behind a screen of azaleas with a glass of iced tea.
Gone With The Wind Vintage GIF

Therefore, I would sound like panicked gay cornbread.

Most vegan products are heavily processed and environmentally unfriendly to produce.
Yup!
Personally I am careful with what I do buy, even when it comes to vegetables, because of the environmental impact.
Also have to understand that no vegetable is cruelty free, hundreds of small animals are killed during the farming and harvesting of those crops.
It's simply a path to "do the best you personally can", and that looks a little different for each person, each place in the world

Back
Top Bottom