ISO Mille Fleur Duccle and Polish Hatching eggs

what would you charge? I understand that you cannot guarantee on shipped eggs so no worries about that. These are going to be pets fro my 10 year old niece and will live a pampered, pasture raised life with my mixed flock. I would only be wanting 3 Mille Fleur and 3 Polish, I have a small incubator.

what would you charge? I understand that you cannot guarantee on shipped eggs so no worries about that. These are going to be pets fro my 10 year old niece and will live a pampered, pasture raised life with my mixed flock. I would only be wanting 3 Mille Fleur and 3 Polish, I have a small incubator.
$10 for 3, not including shipping. PayPal payment preferred, but will also take cash or check in the mail.

I can only supply a max of 3 anyway, as I only have one female. Or if you wish I can custom hatch however many eggs are collected in X amount of days and ship all chicks that hatch, straight run.

Sorry for the very limited options. With only 1 female, there is not much I can do.

I will add that I only breed children friendly birds. Both of my D'Uccles are very friendly, love to be held and snuggle and can be handled by small children. The male is not aggressive to other chickens -even other males.

Back
Top Bottom