ISO Partridge LF Cochin Pullet! LF

TwoChicksChix

Songster
May 29, 2019
West Palm Beach Florida
Hey everybody. My friend has been trying to get a large fowl Cochin for awhile. She had a very sweet blue girl who sadly passed away due to unknown circumstances. She of course was heartbroken. So she bought a straight run partridge Cochin. Who is now about 6 weeks and I’m pretty positive is a cockerel.

So! I’m hoping to locate a large fowl partridge Cochin pullet somewhere in Florida. Closer to south Florida the better. Age doesn’t matter so much as gender does. Must be large fowl to be able to be with her other large breed birds.

Thank you

Hey everybody. My friend has been trying to get a large fowl Cochin for awhile. She had a very sweet blue girl who sadly passed away due to unknown circumstances. She of course was heartbroken. So she bought a straight run partridge Cochin. Who is now about 6 weeks and I’m pretty positive is a cockerel.

So! I’m hoping to locate a large fowl partridge Cochin pullet somewhere in Florida. Closer to south Florida the better. Age doesn’t matter so much as gender does. Must be large fowl to be able to be with her other large breed birds.

Thank you
Try posting in this thread, all of these members are from Florida. Good luck in your search! Cochins are sweet birds.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/florida-always-sunny-side-up.305793/

Back
Top Bottom