it december and i got 26 day left till...

sailor_v

In the Brooder
12 Years
Nov 11, 2007
california
yay it December!
I got 26 days left till I go to Disneyland!(my first time going to Disneyland at Christmas though it wont be Christmas on that day but they still would have the Christmas ornament stuff their other Christmas theme stuff)

Fantastic, hooray for you, ill bet you are excited.
I hate to break it to you but they get up and take down all the xmas decorations on the night of 25th December.
Yep I just saw your jaw drop, only kidding:lau
Have a wonderful time.

yuckyuck.gif

I have only left my immediate area twice in my life.....one of those trips was to Disneyland. My sister was living on Manhatten(sp) Beach and offered to fly my daughter (then 5) and I there and to Disneyland. We had so much fun. We did not get to see as much as we would have liked due to time and a tired 5 yr old....but its such a beautiful place. I hope you have a great day and great weather. Here is my favorite pic from our trip....

DSC_0054-1.jpg

OH boy.have fun for me too..........grew up around it......went a lot of times, not since the 70's..........
big_smile.png
so.it is way different than I remember, I remember the new(at that time) ride, Space Mountain scared me silly, haven't been on a roller coaster since..yea I learn fast :|

Back
Top Bottom