awwwwwww #10 has a friend.

interesting on who was under Blackie. And with a name of Optimus Prime you knew it had to hatch pretty early on no matter where it was. LOL but interesting that more that were under Blackie are the ones that are starting to hatch now too.
I thought it was interesting as well... seems hers were the first pippers!

Oh my Already pretty fluffy and oh so cute!!!! I can't wait to see it waddling all around and the first swim!!!!!!! I am in love already!
You and me both. I love them so much already. I left the side of the incubator for a few minutes and when I came back they scampered over to see me like I'm their duck momma :hit:love

You and me both. I love them so much already. I left the side of the incubator for a few minutes and when I came back they scampered over to see me like I'm their duck momma :hit:love
awwwwwwwwww so sweet!!!!!! We found a duckling years ago (well a friend did and brought it to us) they waited for hours for a mom to come back and noone ever did so he brought it to us. We named him Boz/Bozwell. He was just the cutest little thing and would follow us everywhere. running around after us. He had a sad tragic ending but OMG we loved him so much!!!!! I loved walking all over and having him waddling along right behind. LOL

awwwwwwwwww so sweet!!!!!! We found a duckling years ago (well a friend did and brought it to us) they waited for hours for a mom to come back and noone ever did so he brought it to us. We named him Boz/Bozwell. He was just the cutest little thing and would follow us everywhere. running around after us. He had a sad tragic ending but OMG we loved him so much!!!!! I loved walking all over and having him waddling along right behind. LOL
How sweet! It sounds like Boz had a happy life with you guys! Duck personalities are so funny.

Baby Faith (egg#5) hatched at 12:09AM!!!
20220121_000926.jpg

Egg#11 hatched sometime in the last 30 minutes like a ninja while I was folding laundry so i didnt get to capture its hatch... sneaky!

Back
Top Bottom