Cayuga #1 just now hatched! The 2nd one is working on its zip :love
20220123_084011.jpg

Cayuga #2 has just hatched! All 10 eggs that went into lockdown have successfully hatched now :love
View attachment 2969887

They are so precious I can hardly stand it. I'm gonna let them dry off and fluff up for a while and then let them join their welshie siblings!
View attachment 2969889
Oh my they are just too cute!!!!! It is making me want a duckling or two! LOL My daughter wants one so bad but I keep hearing that they are very dirty (the runs etc) and not sure I have the time or want to deal with that. LOL

Cayuga #2 has just hatched! All 10 eggs that went into lockdown have successfully hatched now :love
View attachment 2969887

They are so precious I can hardly stand it. I'm gonna let them dry off and fluff up for a while and then let them join their welshie siblings!
View attachment 2969889
They are sooooo cute! Your haunted are beautiful! Did you get a pretty good hatch rate?

Oh my they are just too cute!!!!! It is making me want a duckling or two! LOL My daughter wants one so bad but I keep hearing that they are very dirty (the runs etc) and not sure I have the time or want to deal with that. LOL
Do it! Do it! Do it! :lau :gig

I heard they were super dirty/messy too but I think its all about the setup...

Back
Top Bottom