Pics
Nicely done! When are you going to start eating those lovely eggs, and how? Poached on toast, over easy, scrambled, in an omelet? I LOOOOVE my wonderful farm-fresh eggs, can hardly bear to eat commercial eggs any more :sick ! Only when traveling and have to eat at a restaurant...

Nicely done! When are you going to start eating those lovely eggs, and how? Poached on toast, over easy, scrambled, in an omelet? I LOOOOVE my wonderful farm-fresh eggs, can hardly bear to eat commercial eggs any more :sick ! Only when traveling and have to eat at a restaurant...
Fried egg runny yolk with some toast... mmmmmmm. Tomorrow is the day! I wanted to collect enough to be ahead of the egg-buying game so I can stay stocked 😊

Treasures .... :drool
@BigBlueHen53 ...welp... you ruined me talking about delicious eggs :lau

I just cracked open that monster egg, and it was a double yolker! Having it now with a nice buttered bagel. Yummmmm.

20210917_110054.jpg

Today, at 18 weeks and 4 days... our lovely girl, Zoingo, laid her first egg!!! (She is either a Production Blue or Blue Rock, we don't really know).

This is the first egg of our flock, but several others look to be getting close! Zoingo has been squatting for about 2 weeks and pelvic separation has been there for about a week.

Here is the lovely girl having a dust bath and our first little egg! (The white eggs are fake ceramic ones)

View attachment 2824505View attachment 2824507View attachment 2824509
We had our very first egg ever this week also! congratulations :)

a bit shocked today when Nugget went in the box and laid her 3rd egg in a row! She started on Sun with her first and I got 5 from Sun-Sat from her! I figured about 4 a week and she started with Sun, Tue so I was thinking every other day then laid Thur, Fri and Sat!

Annabelle my buff cochin that I think may be close has gone into the coop a couple times during the day recently which they NEVER used to do. So thinking maybe she will be soon I HOPE! LOL

Back
Top Bottom