Pics
Zoingo and Speedy both laid "ghost eggs" today...(in nest box for 30-45mins, hop out singing egg song... no egg😂)

Moon, however, just laid this pretty egg! 20210919_173604.jpg 20210919_173935.jpg

She was in a rush to get back to the flock and search for snacks the moment she laid it LOL
Chakin Coop Egg Spy_20210919_173347_1.gif

Zoingo and Speedy both laid "ghost eggs" today...(in nest box for 30-45mins, hop out singing egg song... no egg😂)

Moon, however, just laid this pretty egg! View attachment 2839359View attachment 2839360

She was in a rush to get back to the flock and search for snacks the moment she laid it LOL
View attachment 2839362
her eggs are soooo pretty!!!!!!! LOL on ho wfast she was!

I only got 1 from Hummer today. Nugget went in the box for her 45 min and laid the same ghost egg yours did. LOL. And no luck with Annabelle so she blew my theory up. :(

her eggs are soooo pretty!!!!!!! LOL on ho wfast she was!

I only got 1 from Hummer today. Nugget went in the box for her 45 min and laid the same ghost egg yours did. LOL. And no luck with Annabelle so she blew my theory up. :(
Ok, listen... Annabelle works in "business days", okay? So you can't count the weekends...

Ok, listen... Annabelle works in "business days", okay? So you can't count the weekends...
Annabelle just does her own thing all the time. LOL She walks around talking all day long (these long drown out baaaaaaaawwwwwwwk bawwwwwk, very quiet not screaming. LOL), when they are out to free range with me there she is normally off by herself doing her own thing while the rest are elsewhere foraging together. She is just too funny and has a great personality but we make fun of her that she may be a bit slow with her brain working. LOL But I must say she is one of my favorites since she is just so funny, sweet and cute! :) So I wouldn't be shocked if she works in business days! haahaa. or if she goes another 3-4 mo before she lays even though her comb and wattles have been big and red for about a month now. haahaa. nothing she does surprises me.

Annabelle just does her own thing all the time. LOL She walks around talking all day long (these long drown out baaaaaaaawwwwwwwk bawwwwwk, very quiet not screaming. LOL), when they are out to free range with me there she is normally off by herself doing her own thing while the rest are elsewhere foraging together. She is just too funny and has a great personality but we make fun of her that she may be a bit slow with her brain working. LOL But I must say she is one of my favorites since she is just so funny, sweet and cute! :) So I wouldn't be shocked if she works in business days! haahaa. or if she goes another 3-4 mo before she lays even though her comb and wattles have been big and red for about a month now. haahaa. nothing she does surprises me.
I love this. So cute that she has such a funny little personality 😂 I bet her quiet talking is hilarious. I have one (BCM) that low talk-growls nonstop to say hi... and I'm always like... well hello to you, too, you rude little chickie! I can't get enough of these silly girls and their antics.

still nothing from Annabelle and I managed (I think) to check her bones and I think they were close together so doesn't seem that she is really close. So guess my theory was wrong. But hey as long as they are starting to roost and I have 2 laying I am happy. :) But still excited for her to lay! haahaa.

Oh my goodness, congrats!!! :hugs :love It is the most exciting. Do you have pics? What type of chicken/how old??
My divas are 20-21 weeks old and are Easter Eggers
The 2 that are the same size are eggs #1&2 the large one is #4 and the one next to it is #5. #3 was small also.
I wonder if egg #4 is from a different chick than the one we are sure laid the others.

Attachments

• AB41C382-E298-4D6B-AA21-78944F179CBE.jpeg
    AB41C382-E298-4D6B-AA21-78944F179CBE.jpeg
    387 KB · Views: 1
  • 9835E75A-EF14-4BD8-88EA-C58E86F32E1D.jpeg
    9835E75A-EF14-4BD8-88EA-C58E86F32E1D.jpeg
    362.3 KB · Views: 1
My divas are 20-21 weeks old and are Easter Eggers
The 2 that are the same size are eggs #1&2 the large one is #4 and the one next to it is #5. #3 was small also.
I wonder if egg #4 is from a different chick than the one we are sure laid the others.
such pretty eggs!!!!!!!!!! and they look good size! My EE still lays TINY eggs! They are only 39-41 grams still and she has been laying consistently for a couple weeks. LOL

such pretty eggs!!!!!!!!!! and they look good size! My EE still lays TINY eggs! They are only 39-41 grams still and she has been laying consistently for a couple weeks. LOL
The small one is only 35g but the big one is a whopping 51g! 😳 I just weighed them to see how they compare to yours and to each other.

Back
Top Bottom