Pics
Silver laced Wyandotte, Golden laced Wyandotte, Lavender Orpington, Black Australorp, Polish, Brahma, Phoenix, Hamburg, Welsummer, Barnevelder, And Production Blue!

Mostly show breeds. I want to show. I have a Delaware (Panda), Buff Orp ( Dandelion, Dandy for short, or The Dand) and Easter Egger (Junebug, Buggy for short).

Oh my god her egg today was her biggest yet. 94g... I feel SO BAD FOR HER when she lays these monster eggs. I tried to set it up on the daily-eggie-shelf and it is just not working...View attachment 2855414
HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!! That is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuggets are still only 40-41G and Hummer is finally up to 44/45g (and hers seem "big" to me). Keep waiting to see if they will ever make it to a med size or stay in the small size eggs. LOL

Awwww, thanks! She is a Production Blue :love That first post picture of her is not flattering at all... I was just so excited about the first egg that I snapped a pic of her dust bathing and moved on (RUDE!). Here are better pics of her now... her comb grew so tall that it flopped over like a little French beret haha
View attachment 2855411View attachment 2855412
she is so pretty! her comb is too funny! I keep looking at other breeds but then I am so partial to feathered legs/feet so have a hard time getting others, besides my EE for the pretty eggs. LOL

Silver laced Wyandotte, Golden laced Wyandotte, Lavender Orpington, Black Australorp, Polish, Brahma, Phoenix, Hamburg, Welsummer, Barnevelder, And Production Blue!
Nice breeds! I wanted a silver laced Wyandotte before I ordered mine but just love fluffy feet so got a silver laced cochin instead. LOL I had ordered a Hamburg but they didn't come in so I ended up getting a sicilian buttercup instead (who passed away at 9 weeks. :( ). And I just LOVE the looks of lavender Orpingtons I may have to add that to my list if the feed store near me has them next year! one that isn't too far did this year but I can't order from 2 places since I can't get that many chicks. LOL I can only add another 8 to my gang and I want to hatch some out and keep a couple of those so can only order about 6 (may get a couple extra JIC I get a roo again or any pass).

What Brahma are on your list? I have 2 light brahma's but have buff on my list for next year. :)

Back
Top Bottom