Pics
Wow that is HUGE!!!!! Mine still lay little eggs between 37-46g. I would be shocked to see one that big!
Any Annabelle updates??? My girls got their last treatment today. I don't see ANYTHING on them anymore so now hopefully they will really get back to normal since I can stop chasing them and torturing them lol.

Any Annabelle updates??? My girls got their last treatment today. I don't see ANYTHING on them anymore so now hopefully they will really get back to normal since I can stop chasing them and torturing them lol.
no. She has been in the coop for a few min (but not the 20 min like she was that one time) a couple days but not even every day. She did go and check the boxes out again this week, first one, then another. Then she left. LOL the other times she just walked in. I have a video that my cam took of her today walking in and running in a circle super speedy, then she went to the door and just stood and stared out. it is the funniest thing. I will have to remember my youtube stuff and figure out how to get it there so I can share it here. But last I checked her pelvic bones were still close together.............

Marshmallow was spotted checking out a box for a bit today, but cam only got her hopping out of it and leaving the coop. I have her and Rosie that look alike just their comb, wattles and around the eyes look different,and sometimes the black on their neck, but it is super hard to tell who is who on the camera most times. But zooming in I think Ihave seen Rosie in there more than Marshmallow but I could be wrong. Today I could 100% tell it was Marshmallow since I saw the red comb.

Nugget and Hummer have slowed on their laying a bit. Instead of 6 in a row a day off from Hummer I got 3 a day off, then 2 a day off then 2 a day off.. Nugget has been 2 a day off, 1 a day off, 1 ........ guess they got tired of carrying the load for their lazy sisters. LOL I still got 14 eggs in the past 9 days so still good from 2 that I expected 4 a week from each of them. And I had my first ever day with out any eggs since they both started laying, such a sad day. LOL

I sure hope your girls get back to normal fast for you now that the treatment is done! Glad you see nothing else on them! Can't wait to see eggs from them again. I have missed them. :)

Hopefully this works. Not sure how else to do it. Lol
This is SO FUNNY. What a silly girl. I love seeing them do funny things... the coop cams are like chicken TV hahaha.

I wonder if Hummer and Nugget are slowing down because the time of year...? I think first year they usually keep laying thru the winter though, so I bet you'll keep getting eggs! I'd say 15 eggs in 9 days isn't bad at all for those 2 girls.

I totally understand the no-egg-blues day. I feel like it's been forever since I got one. LOL. Hopefully soon... I have a little carton of eggs on the counter from before "the incident" and I just look at it everyday sadly. I bought eggs at the store and have forbade anyone from eating the last laid eggs until they start again 😂😂😂

When I was treating the girls earlier, one of the Midnight Majesty Marans made a SUPER SQUAT and I was so shocked! They are almost 17 weeks old... so maybe after another week or so of getting back to normal will give me some egg surprises :fl

Back
Top Bottom