Ducklings are super messy but if you want out their cage a lot, the will be fine! The more the ducklings, the more the mess. (And also ducklings drink a lot of water but ducklings are definitely worth it!!!)
what type of set up do you need and can you just have a couple? when do ducklings go outside like age. I know chicks are once fully feathered but you can brood them outside. hmmmm Not sure I can talk my husband into it, but maybe. haahaa

Adults ducks are not messy at all if they are outside!
really? I know so many that say ducks are just so messy and some saying avoid them because of the mess. Maybe I need to do some research on raising ducks. LOL can adult ducks be confined to a run or are they not happy? How much space do they need? I have a rottie puppy that would chase them so can't have them free range in my yard at all unless maybe I am out there and have the puppy in the house.

@junior67 evidence in favor of you getting ducklings.

I present to you, Exhibit A:

20220123_212002.gif

what type of set up do you need and can you just have a couple? when do ducklings go outside like age. I know chicks are once fully feathered but you can brood them outside. hmmmm Not sure I can talk my husband into it, but maybe. haahaa
you need to at least have two ducklings! I can take a picture of my brooder for you! ( ones I clean it😂😂) they need something to catch all of the extra water, and can be moved outside when they are fully feathered! Like chickens! They can be in a run, just make sure to give them a kiddy pool or small pond!

you need to at least have two ducklings! I can take a picture of my brooder for you! ( ones I clean it😂😂) they need something to catch all of the extra water, and can be moved outside when they are fully feathered! Like chickens! They can be in a run, just make sure to give them a kiddy pool or small pond!
What type of housing for them? I would love to see your brooder.

Back
Top Bottom