It hasn't been a good year for me. Need your prayers again....

So very very sorry for your loss, what sweeties.........I'm sending you my tears as well so you don;t have to cry so many
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
:hugs:hugs

Will be taking Kernal- Krispys mate into the vet today for a checkup.

Story in a nutshell:

After the vet did an exam on Krispy after she had left this world it turns out she had masses inside her tiny body aka internal laying. One of the masses was about the size of a softball and there were 6 other smaller ones. Along with the masses there was so much bacteria growing inside of her that when they opened her up it made the whole clinic stink. The vet said she was surprised Krispy lived this long with decaying matter inside her.... Even the carrier I took her in I told them to throw it away instead of bringing it home. The vet said it would be best to not bring her home so I'm having her cremated with all the other unfortunet animals that had left this world. She and the others ashes will be spread at a nearby animal cemetary.

Will be leaving soon to take Kernal. Bloodwork will be done to make sure he doesn't have any bacteria from mating with Krispy. If he does and it's small he will be put in antibiotics as well as he will be getting a physical done and certain male parts will be looked at
sickbyc.gif

Wish Kernal and me luck... we all need every last bit of it.

I'm sorry you lost your sweet birds. I believe we will be reunited with our beloved animals. That lion and lamb have to come from somewhere! Praying for you.

Last edited:
Thank you all for your words and hugs
smile.png

Kernal passed his chicken "Physical" perfectly. The bloodwork should be done soon and the vet said she would call me tomorrow and tell me if things are good or bad. One thing Kernal was a perfect angel at the vet. Tried in three places to draw blood and finally she had to go under the wing meanwhile he was just falling asleep on the table. Such a tough boy!

Back
Top Bottom