It Was A Fun Day!

ibpboo

Where Chickens Ride Horses
15 Years
Jul 9, 2007
always changing
Last Saturday we went to Laguna Seca and watched Superbike Races. It's beautiful up there. I will post a couple pics a little later.
Right before the races start they say a little prayer, asking for safety and thanking for everything. To hear it over the loud speakers and echo throughout the hills was beautiful. What a beautiful setting it was for prayer, and to be looking at all the beautiful creation, the rolling hills, the valleys, the big blue sky, the fresh air!
And off in the distance I could actually watch some of the Air Show that was also in town. And it was cool how when the Thunderbirds were flying, it was break time for the racers. Now was that timing or what?!!
Justino, that was a cool pic of the jets you took, my pics did not turn out, I was too far away!

That's a nice reflection pboo.

Sometimes I sit on the roof of my house and reflect. I caught my indoor calico on the roof reflecting one night. She pushed the screen open on a window. I do not like the windows that my parents had replaced. I like the old track windows better...they are sturdier.

Sometimes we get window clings to put on our windows. They don't like to stay on. It's like the cold makes them not stick. I think that's stinky. If I want bears poking out of pumpkins, I expect them to stay on the window and not fall to the floor.

I have to say...I liked Justinos pics too, boo. Makes that music to Top Gun play in my head. di ni nih...di ni nih nih ni nih...di nih nih nih nih nih di nih niiiiiiiiih...

me,
g

Somebody hasn't been properly introduced to

wee.gif
la la la la.....gretchenland
wee.gif

welcome-byc.gif
Koopin and be sure to bring some aquadots if you want to follow along Maple's "train of thought"!

bun.gif
(I can move it like this...can you shake it like that...)
bun.gif

aquadots?

I was working on expresso today.

Other wise it's au natural'.

Tonight I went to my dd's ballet class an hour and 15 min. early. Just so I can sit there with all the parents and have someone to talk to....

ppppbbbb....not! I'm such a scatter brain today.

AND THEN....AND THEN....I go to the store and get groceries and I left my wallet on the kitchen counter, so I have to travel 20 min. total to go home and get my wallet and then go back and get my food and diapers and milk...

Geez, okie....wasn't it you telling the story about going to the store and freaking out about your keys when along you had brought your husband and he was in the car...with the keys?

Can I join your scatter brain club?

I give up....what next?

me,
g

oh and okie...we have all the Madame Alexander Oz dolls except for the lollipop league, lullabye league, and one Wizard of Oz...because each dd has their own...Heaven forbid they have to share toys.

12 dolls in a set. Next they say Barbie is up...and guess what this mama says? who cares. I've had enough of Mcd's.

Last edited:
big_smile.png
, I dont eat corn it's a useless grain best seved for animals. I just thought you were reallllly funny.
wink.png

So, I guess our post are highly watched and edited? Is there a list somewhere of acetable terms?

you should have been around when there was a land called the horrors of off topic posts...but if you'd like some bedtime reading....you can look it up and find some more....

me,
g

Back
Top Bottom