It's a family affair at our place

Well, 13 eggs hatched from the Adams Family.. a few each day.. Mommas are tending the first 7 to hatch.. I incubated 6.. Of 13 chicks, all but one was black or black with white markings.. And then there's Lil Grizzly. Wow, what happened to him genetically is anyone's guess.
I luv that ones colors!!! I prefer lighter colors to darker so that I can see their little đź‘€

A few more vids of the Adam's family.. Mom's Sarah and her Daughter Raven calling the chicks out for morming exercises.. (3 stayed behind in the pen as moms were walking off.. I went in to shush them out.. All that screaming brought Sarah right back to the door for her other babies)

And then the traveling begins.. They will range from the flower bed at the top of the hill to underneath the Mimosa trees at the bottom, and all ports between

Tiny Dancer and Mr T decide to go charm the kids in the turnout pet.. The 18 week old silkies and silkie crosses weren't impressed... Twist the Cinnamon queen enters stage right and quickly leaves stage left.. Snowball an EE daughter thought a challenge for intruders would be fun.

Back
Top Bottom