It's happening again y'all

Quote:
You never know, it may be something that happened to you just the other day and you are indeed the best one to answer the question.

A belated
welcome-byc.gif

Newbie here, and I have to say I haven't posted much because I've been busy looking through all the already available advice and interesting stuff here. So far when I've had a question, I've entered a search and come up with several posts that have answered my questions. This site rocks! Thanks to all the experienced people who have shared their advice & stories.

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

Using the search feature is great, but sometimes your particular situation is just a little different......

Plus, we all have to break the ice somehow right?

welcome-byc.gif
bullyforme and yea you can search almost anything and get a good answer on here.

I try and post on any 0 reply posts I see also
smile.png

Quote:
Hey Imp - you could change that quote to something like: "Sometimes you look into a field and see a cow and think to yourself it's a better one than the cow you have in your own coop."

I have struggled with unanswered questions in the duck and pheasant sections myself lately. I am new to both and rarely get answers
sad.png
Now that I'm off for the summer I could do more to help in the chicken sections.

It's Impy's fault about the goose eggs too I suppose?

Did you get a goose egg? Somebody thump you on the noggin' red? Imp maybe?

Last edited:
Quote:
You never know, it may be something that happened to you just the other day and you are indeed the best one to answer the question.

A belated
welcome-byc.gif

True, like I said, I'll help when I can. This site is great! Its enlighten d me in many ways. I've been reading for days on end here. LOL So much to learn.

I do appreciate the welcome I got here and the answers that people have already offered up to me.

Great Online Community!
247.gif

Quote:
I suppose asking you to behave yourself today and not mention evil cows would be too much to ask?
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom