It's littering. I don't care what you call it.

LMBO at the tanning story!

We live in WY where the wind never.ever.stops blowing & we're FOREVER picking up trash. Don't ppl realise IT'S WINDY HERE!!! Put a lid on that trash can or something!!!
he.gif

I completely understand about the littering; however, I live in the country (well only 2 miles from town) but people have actually thrown away a couch on the side of the road!! Or old kitchen appliances, or even whole garbage bags!!! Come on people, this isn't a gum wrapper out the window, WHO WOULD THROW AWAY A COUCH ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD?

Honestly, do people even have a brain? I also HATE it when people empty their ashtrays in the middle of the grocery store parking lot! DISGUSTING!!!

sorry, just had to add my 2 cents!!

big_smile.png

We used to live by Sonic and they would leave their dumpster open and all the trash would blow into our yard so my dad would throw it back over the fence so they would have to pick it up again. I HATE not just dislike I HATE litterbugs period. The other day someone infront of us while driving threw a cup out the window and I flipped them the bird I will not tolerate it, and cigarette users who throw their cigarettes out the window are the worst I ABSOLUTLY HATE HATE people who do this the world is not your ash tray people or your trash can. Did you know it takes 15 years for the filter of a cigarette to even break down? Things should be illegal.
somad.gif
rant.gif
duc.gif
smack.gif
tongue.gif
sickbyc.gif
sad.png
hmm.png

Littering of any kind are illegal but it's hard to inforce it unless a cop sees you do it. We're the same way, no littering here. I quickly learned it when something out of the back of the truck, flew out while we were going down the road. It was just a paper bag, but I put it back there, forgetting it would fly out. I was only like...7 maybe? Well we stopped, and I had to walk back and pick it up
tongue.png

My dad was a cop and one day when I was about 12, just to be contrary, I tossed something out the window when he and I were driving somewhere on a police ridealong in his patrol car.

Well, he turned the car around and stopped and made me pick it up. With lights going so everyone looked.
I never did that again.

What gets me is the people who loose their trash on the way to the county dump. You go down the road and see bags of trash that have fallen out of their trucks. You know they have to return down the same road on their way back but they don't stop and pick it up. And beer cans I HATE beer cans. We live adjacent to a wildlife area and the hunters are always dropping their beer cans along the side of the road. It really irks me when neither DH nor I drink. I always wonder just how much hunting and how much drinking is being done.

Back
Top Bottom