Its over *hatch count* 12/15

So I put an add on my local craigs list and sold 3 last weekend
relisted this morning and by noon I have sold all hatched chicks and pre-sold all my unhatched
leaving me just the 4 I hatched for me.
so anyone wanting to sell their chicks i would suggest to do the same. Everyone I have talked to commented on how hard it is to find them and that my price ($75) was cheep (pun intended)
so maybe I will do this again next year.

Quote:
Im glad I got in touch with you and got word in early that I wanted one since they sold that fast.

Remember how I told you he looked like he wasnt growing any? Well now when I let him out of the box he sleeps in at night it looks like he gained an inch over night. I will try to get a pic of him tomorrow and post it on here.

Here is a pic of Big Bird. He is 6 weeks old today.

75193_big_bird_006.jpg

Quote:
He is also a very mischievous bird
lol.png
. Last night I had him out in my room, I tore a used piece of paper off of a note pad and balled it up and tried to throw it in the trash can and missed, he ran over to it, looked at it and jumped on it and started kicking/stomping it. It was the funniest thing ive ever seen and I laughed so hard I cried
lau.gif
. My dad started building a shelter/shed for him today and I hope to have him out in it permanently in the next couple of days.

Well as far as all the energy............I can handle that. Now when it comes to all the poop It seems like I always have some to pick up and I have to use the steam cleaner every night when I put him back in his big rubber made container
barnie.gif
. I was keeping him in the container but he has gotten so big that he jumps out of it.

Quote:
I wouldn't doubt that works for one bird. But my 4 pack would see that as something to sling around the room . Well as long as it was loaded

Back
Top Bottom