It's time for me to admit I have a problem...

Pics
Definitely! Thankfully he doesn't blend into the carpet at all, although he likes to swish his tail out in the way randomly so me stumbling and falling trying to avoid stepping on it is a distinct possibility! He usually sleeps like this on the stairs, though, so there's no real missing him 🤣

View attachment 3334281

As for the chickens... After seeing what they did to the turkey carcass from Thanksgiving, let's just say I'm being extra careful not to fall down out there because I've seen what they're capable of now. :th
That picture made me snort and splutter into my mug of tea. He is hilarious. I love that you share him with us.

Stretched on the stairs again today :love

1669834166104.png

Oh. My. Goodness. The ridiculous levels are off the charts today! I left to close coops and he was curled up on the other couch, and when I got back he's sleeping like this :th

1669849993770.png

Look at that face, he's so confused why I am laughing so hard. This is obviously a perfectly normal sleeping position that everyone does, right? 🤣

Oh. My. Goodness. The ridiculous levels are off the charts today! I left to close coops and he was curled up on the other couch, and when I got back he's sleeping like this :th

View attachment 3337534

Look at that face, he's so confused why I am laughing so hard. This is obviously a perfectly normal sleeping position that everyone does, right? 🤣
Oh that’s a new one! His feet all up in the air 🤣

Back
Top Bottom