Its time for me to build a coop !!!!!!!!!

Chicks in VA

Bantams are the best👍😁
Mar 27, 2021
take a guess
Hi, their folks I'm going to build a coop that is 8X8.We have 50 wood screws and a drill to start I'm going to start with the floor and work up.
I will get pictures when the floor is done and when the walls are done and stuff like that.
It's going to be a mostly wood coop with a metal roof. We will paint it in the spring to match our barn. Can't wait till it's done
I'm not exited to work on it but I am excited to have a good sturdy coop that is whether proof.

@The-White-Elephant @3KillerBs @JustBabyMargo @Iluveggers

If any of you are interested

Do you have the proper pilot hole drill for the screws you plan to use?
Yes plenty of them
Good luck with it.

Don't be afraid to ask questions, even if you think they might be silly.

And don't be afraid to take things back apart if you find that you made an error. Screws back out as well as go in. :)
Thanks
I always ask questions even if they are silly because i dont care if i sound dumb and i need to know the stuff

i will probably have to do that last thing a couple of time :lau

@Chicks In VA do you have a plan you can share? What’s the final product going to look like? I’m sure we all have ideas and suggestions we’d love to share based on our experiences (for me, I should have added a people door from the coop to the run, and more of an overhang on the front so I don’t get wet walking around to get into the run). Good luck and have fun!

ECFF20CF-50AE-486C-888C-B4D4182D2914.jpeg

Yes plenty of them

Thanks
I always ask questions even if they are silly because i dont care if i sound dumb and i need to know the stuff

i will probably have to do that last thing a couple of time :lau

Fortunately, there are abundant resources on the internet for building and repairing things.

Back
Top Bottom