Ive lost my written life history !!!update~ flunked interview!

yuckyuck.gif

We are here for you bantymum

Alright Bantymum,
8 days is a LONG time to be "rooting" for you
th.gif
with no update on how things went. Hopefully it is because you are so busy on your new job...but if not, I am sure there is some thing out there for you.

Oh dear thankyou for your thoughts and for rooting for me for 8 whole days!!!
yippiechickie.gif

well i didnt get it, I cant believe it, I thought i had a
shoe- in and the rest of my wardrobe as well!!!
Especally when they went through my reference file and pointed to whom they were going to call!!!

They really dont know what they have missed out on,:
A conscientious employee who never gets sick,drunk or swears or slacks off and even works overtime without asking for payment!!!duh Now im mad, but I will fight on and im trying SO HARD to get my website up on the WWW I have been on the puter all day trying to upload!!!
Anyhow hopefully I will win!!!
Thanks

I'm sorry. But look on the bright side. It might be possible that after a time you would have found out that it was not such an ideal place to work anyway.

My DH interview with several companies prior to his current position. There were a couple of jobs that he REALLY wanted. God was directing his path though and we accepted it. In hind site, it is a good thing that he didn't get them. One position he was way over qualified for and could have been boss to the guy who interviewed him. That company went on to be hired by him (as a consultant) in his current position and did not do themselves proud. I'm glad he was not associated with that debacle. The other company went through a firing and then rehiring thing once they realized they had laid off too many employees. My DH would have likely been caught in all that. His current employer moved us across the country to within 7 miles of his mother (a good thing) and a 3 hour drive from my folks. It was good to be home and not have to foot the bill for such a pricey move.

All that to say, there is a job out there for you...it is just in the finding. No need to get mad. It is their loss! Chin up my dear!!

Back
Top Bottom