Izzy and my shoes

WickedChicksNH

Crowing
Oct 2, 2017
New Hampshire
Izzy my black crested white polish knows my toes, after all she can only see well down so she knows them after all they pretty blue nail polish on them

But lately I have been wearing my muks out. (which I love an highly recommend)
and she sees them and stares, if I walk she fluffs her feathers and not quite attacks them but jumps at them a bit. I always have to make sure i take little steps when I walk and I know she is around my feet (which is always lol)

I did try to cut her crest short but i think I just made a mess of it instead
shoes.jpg

Hey! I've got those Sloggers! I've also got a red pair (same print) that are ankle high for when the clay in my garden gets wet and I sink in 3".

PS I've also got a son named "Izzy". ...actually his real name is Clayton Abbott but my girls were older when I was pregnant with him. I had an amnio but chose not to be informed of his sex. So my girls named the belly "Izzy" for "Izz-'ee a boy or Izz-'ee a girl?".

We must be sisters from other mothers!

Hey! I've got those Sloggers! I've also got a red pair (same print) that are ankle high for when the clay in my garden gets wet and I sink in 3".

PS I've also got a son named "Izzy". ...actually his real name is Clayton Abbott but my girls were older when I was pregnant with him. I had an amnio but chose not to be informed of his sex. So my girls named the belly "Izzy" for "Izz-'ee a boy or Izz-'ee a girl?".

We must be sisters from other mothers!
I totally love why you son is called Izzy that is awesome.
Aren't these shoes/boots great!!
i am hoping my walmart cheap boot ones fall apart so I have an excuse to buy the slogger boots hehe

I love the boots but, are they very sweaty in summer??

Yes, they're meant to be waterproof and that means no ventilation. But they're comfortable for short-term job-specific wear such as gardening, mucking out and rainwear. And they have removable inner soles that can get hosed off when necessary.

See more about them here.

Izzy my black crested white polish knows my toes, after all she can only see well down so she knows them after all they pretty blue nail polish on them

But lately I have been wearing my muks out. (which I love an highly recommend)
and she sees them and stares, if I walk she fluffs her feathers and not quite attacks them but jumps at them a bit. I always have to make sure i take little steps when I walk and I know she is around my feet (which is always lol)

I did try to cut her crest short but i think I just made a mess of it instead
View attachment 1483605
Love the shoes, almost got a pair, but DH was afraid I would wear them in public :oops:
:lau My sloggers are red, and I wear them everywhere, mainly because I forget that I have them on!

Back
Top Bottom